Is Shah Rukh Khan the reason why Karan Johar didn't work with Salman?
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who is known to be very Dabangg in real life, hinted at a reality show that it was because of director Karan Johar's close proximity to Shah Rukh Khan that the two could never work again.
Salman Khan had done a guest appearance for Karan Johar's directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai featuring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead.
Salman Khan, who came to promote his upcoming reality show Bigg Boss 7 on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, was asked to make a confession by hosts Manish Paul and Kapil Sharma.
Salman Khan was all praises for director and friend Karan Johar even as he added that earlier Karan Johar 'avoided' making films with him due to 'someone's influence'.
However, Karan Johar is now keen to work with Salman Khan. But the actor said he is now busy with his new projects - Sohail Khan's Mental, Sajid Nadiawala's Kick and then Sooraj Barjatia's untitled film.
When pushed by Manish Paul to reveal who influenced the director, Karan slyly avoided the topic saying, "Moving on...', leaving little to imagination.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties