Shah Rukh Khan to go on a holiday with son AbRam
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been busy with Chennai Express but the actor is now planning a family holiday abroad.
And going by reports SRK's two-and-half-month-old son AbRam will be joining his mother Gauri, sister Suhana and brother Aryan too.
According to a report published in a leading news daily, Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gauri was spotted at the Regional Passport Office in Mumbai on Monday.
Reports suggest that Gauri had come in to get her passport renewed and apparently get applied for a new passport for their third child AbRam.
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan announced in July, that he and wife Gauri were parents of a baby boy born with a surrogate, putting to rest rumours swirling around the latest addition to the actor's family.
Baby AbRam was under medical treatment immediately after he was born because he was not keeping well. However, his health has been improving constantly now.
Shah Rukh gave an official statement saying, his baby was born prematurely by several months but has finally come home. Gauri and our whole family have been dealing with his health issues for a long time now.
Big B, Karan Johar, Kajol, Abhishek Bachchan and SRK's other friends congratulated him on the birth of his third baby AbRam.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov