Shah Rukh Khan to perform in Muscat on Valentine's eve
Shah Rukh Khan may have lately been in the news for all the wrong reasons; however now we hear that the actor is back to doing what he does best. News is that SRK is all set to entertain his fans in Muscat as he will be performing there on the eve of Valentine's Day.
It is learnt that the actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, in a nearly three-hour event called 'Temptations Reloaded'. Apart from SRK, Bollywood beauties Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Anusha Dandekar along with singer-actor Ali Zafar will also be performing.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota