Shah Rukh Khan to perform in Muscat on Valentine's eve
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
Shah Rukh Khan may have lately been in the news for all the wrong reasons; however now we hear that the actor is back to doing what he does best. News is that SRK is all set to entertain his fans in Muscat as he will be performing there on the eve of Valentine's Day.
It is learnt that the actor will perform to an audience of nearly 25,000 on February 13, in a nearly three-hour event called 'Temptations Reloaded'. Apart from SRK, Bollywood beauties Katrina Kaif, Preity Zinta and Anusha Dandekar along with singer-actor Ali Zafar will also be performing.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress