Shah Rukh Khan to play a fan in Maneesh Sharma's 'FAN'
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- Donât show exit polls disguised as opinion polls, says poll panel
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who has millions of fans around the world, is all set to play one in his upcoming film 'Fan', to be directed by 'Band Baaja Baarat' helmer Maneesh Sharma for Yash Raj Films.
The 48-year-old actor said the role is a tribute to his admirers.
"Most of the characters I do are the ones I create... for the first time I am going to play what has created me...I will be in my next a 'FAN'," Shah Rukh tweeted.
"'FAN' is a 'family film'. It's the family all of you have become for me... the one I didn't have. I want to be as beautiful as you all. Thanx (sic)," he added.
Directed by Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, the film has been written by Habib Faisal and will start shooting from May, next year.
Shah Rukh and YRF have worked on many successful films in the past and their most recent collaboration was on Yash Chopra's last film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18