Shah Rukh Khan wins two awards at Big Star Entertainment awards
- Raghuram Rajan: Should focus on structural reforms, not get fixated with growth numbers
- Looking for God’s own country: Kerala's missing and signs of radicalisation
- Arunchal Pradesh: Pema Khandu sworn in as CM, Chowna Mein as deputy
- 'Talk to AK': Arvind Kejriwal holds interactive session with citizens
- Made us beggars, stop adventurism by governors: CMs at Inter-State Council meeting
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has bagged two trophies at the Big Star Entertainment awards, where Priyanka Chopra and Abhishek Bachchan also emerged winners.
SRK was handed the Entertainer Of The Year award for his performance in Yash Chopra's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and he shared the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple gong with his co-star Katrina Kaif.
"Jab Tak Hai Jaan will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yashji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store," Shah Rukh said in a statement.
The actor also has good things to say about Katrina.
"This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concerned, I am the best one here."
Abhishek won the best actor comedy award for his role in 'Bol Bachchan'.
"Just won Best Actor- Comedy for Bol Bachchan at the Big Star entertainment awards!! Won because of the most awesome team that we had on the film. All the actors and technicians and ADs. I share this award with them," he tweeted.
Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra won the Best Actor Male and Female awards for their performances in 'Barfi!'.
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people
- Does Kashmir need a military response or a political one?
- Javadekar’s job profile in his new ministry helped bring about the elevation
- The Conservative Party has upheld the existing order and resisted ideas of rapid change
- Modi administration has everything going for it except the belief that it is capable of taking the moral high ground
- Childcare is a women’s issue. Could we hope to make it gender neutral?