Shah Rukh Khan yet to see 'Swades'
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Megastar Shah Rukh Khan says doing 'Swades' was such an emotional overwhelming experience that he could not see it after wrapping up shooting.
In Ashutosh Gowariker directed film, the 48-year-old actor played a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) working at NASA, who decides to leave his coveted job to settle in India for his family and his country.
Feeling nostalgic about the film that also starred Gayatri Joshi and Kishori Balal, SRK tweeted, "Making Swades was such an emotionally overwhelming experience that I never saw the finished product. Didn't want the feeling to end..."
"Thank you Ashutosh for changing my life. Gayatri, A R Rahman and Javed Akhtar sahib for helping calling 'a Swades a Swades'," he added.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today