Shah Rukh Khan yet to see 'Swades'
- Supreme Court blames Akhilesh govt for 'negligence' in Muzaffarnagar riots, rules out probe by CBI or SIT
- Top Indian Mujahideen operative Tehseen Akhtar sent to police custody till Apr 2
- Battleground Varanasi: Everything you want to know
- Change is inevitable, constant: RSS chief
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress manifesto is the voice of Indian people, says Rahul Gandhi
Megastar Shah Rukh Khan says doing 'Swades' was such an emotional overwhelming experience that he could not see it after wrapping up shooting.
In Ashutosh Gowariker directed film, the 48-year-old actor played a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) working at NASA, who decides to leave his coveted job to settle in India for his family and his country.
Feeling nostalgic about the film that also starred Gayatri Joshi and Kishori Balal, SRK tweeted, "Making Swades was such an emotionally overwhelming experience that I never saw the finished product. Didn't want the feeling to end..."
"Thank you Ashutosh for changing my life. Gayatri, A R Rahman and Javed Akhtar sahib for helping calling 'a Swades a Swades'," he added.
- Delhi confidential: Seat selection
- Rajnath’s 3-day Lucknow tour begins today
- MP with most criminal cases ages slowly in Jharkhand
- Guru who filed case against Ramdev gets Congress ticket
- Now, Ram Vilas Vedanti threatens to rebel ‘if Rajnath refuses ticket’
- Mamata hits back: ‘Those who don’t know poverty are talking big’