Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express just 5 crores away from beating 3 Idiots
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express is just Rs 5 crore away from crossing Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots.
Chennai Express has already collected a whopping Rs 197 crore in just 14 days of its release. Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots had done a business of Rs 202 crores.
Interestingly, SRK's Chennai Express is now the fastest film to reach the Rs 100 crore mark , which was in just four days.
The film continues to climb up in its lifetime collections though.
Salman Khan, who ruled the 100 cr club, continues to have 2 films in Top 5, namely Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg 2.
Here is a detailed report of Bollywood's elite 100 Crore Club (domestic box office): Detailed report of Bollywood's 100 Crore Club)