Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express just 5 crores away from beating 3 Idiots
- Jayalalithaa acquitted in DA case, says it's victory for dharma and honesty
- Satyam scam: Ramalinga Raju, 9 others get bail, sentence suspended
- Lok Sabha passes bill to deal with black money stashed abroad
- Two CRPF personnel killed in militant attack in J&K
- Dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan, says Rajnath; Abdul Basit rejects claim
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express is just Rs 5 crore away from crossing Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots.
Chennai Express has already collected a whopping Rs 197 crore in just 14 days of its release. Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots had done a business of Rs 202 crores.
Interestingly, SRK's Chennai Express is now the fastest film to reach the Rs 100 crore mark , which was in just four days.
The film continues to climb up in its lifetime collections though.
Salman Khan, who ruled the 100 cr club, continues to have 2 films in Top 5, namely Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg 2.
Here is a detailed report of Bollywood's elite 100 Crore Club (domestic box office): Detailed report of Bollywood's 100 Crore Club)