Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express just 5 crores away from beating 3 Idiots
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express is just Rs 5 crore away from crossing Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots.
Chennai Express has already collected a whopping Rs 197 crore in just 14 days of its release. Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots had done a business of Rs 202 crores.
Interestingly, SRK's Chennai Express is now the fastest film to reach the Rs 100 crore mark , which was in just four days.
The film continues to climb up in its lifetime collections though.
Salman Khan, who ruled the 100 cr club, continues to have 2 films in Top 5, namely Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg 2.
Here is a detailed report of Bollywood's elite 100 Crore Club (domestic box office): Detailed report of Bollywood's 100 Crore Club)