Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express just 5 crores away from beating 3 Idiots
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR struggle in modest chase against SRH
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express is just Rs 5 crore away from crossing Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots.
Chennai Express has already collected a whopping Rs 197 crore in just 14 days of its release. Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots had done a business of Rs 202 crores.
Interestingly, SRK's Chennai Express is now the fastest film to reach the Rs 100 crore mark , which was in just four days.
The film continues to climb up in its lifetime collections though.
Salman Khan, who ruled the 100 cr club, continues to have 2 films in Top 5, namely Ek Tha Tiger and Dabangg 2.
Here is a detailed report of Bollywood's elite 100 Crore Club (domestic box office): Detailed report of Bollywood's 100 Crore Club)
- L-G green light for proposal to make helmets mandatory for women
- Ready for elections: Parties
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post