Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express to take advantage of Salman Khan on Eid day
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year. According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman Khan's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
Shah Rukh Khan's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.