Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express to take advantage of Salman Khan on Eid day
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year. According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman Khan's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
Shah Rukh Khan's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.