Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
SRK's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.