Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.