Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- Don't speak against India, Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif tells ministers
- LIVE: Sonia, Rahul to appear in court in connection with National Herald case
- Ghee, garments & mud therapy: A little ‘con’ in DDCA contracts
- Unlawful to keep him in jail, says Delhi HC, juvenile convict free on Sunday
- Hours before murder, Hema was ‘warned’
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.