Shah Rukh Khan's children not impressed with Raj of DDLJ
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over letter threat
- Govt refuses security to IPL due to Lok Sabha polls, South Africa favourite to host 7th edition
Everyone has loved Shah Rukh Khan as Raj from the iconic romantic film 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge.' But his teenage children - Suhana and Aryan - think otherwise.
SRK, who was watching 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge' with his children on TV yesterday, said his kids asked him why did he chose to do such a role.
The 'Chennai Express' actor said his children are not of the age to understand 'romance'.
Saw a bit of DDLJ on tv....kids asked 'why papa'. Guess too young to know wot romance is...yet! Got babies x'mas gifts & got hugs in return.— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) December 25, 2013
'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' which featured the superhit 'jodi' of Shah Rukh and Kajol, was the directorial debut of Yash Chopra's eldest son Aditya Chopra. The film made Shah Rukh and Kajol famous as Raj and Simran worldwide.
The superhit film overtook 'Sholay' in 2001 as the longest-running film in Indian cinema. It went on to receive 10 Filmfare awards and a National Award as well.
Apart from Shah Rukh, Kajol, the film also had ace actors like Anupam Kher, Amrish Puri, Farida Jalal and even director Karan Johar in a small role. The film had released on October 20, 1995.