Shahid and Kareena all set to clash
- Fake degree case: Former Delhi law minister Tomar's police custody extended by two days
- Pakistan army makes veiled attack on India, accuses it of 'creating instability'
- Missing Dornier: Intermittent signals from Coast Guard aircraft, oil spill noticed again
- Rahul Gandhi meets sanitation workers for the second day
- Ludhiana: Ammonia gas leak mishap kills 5, leaves more than 140 injured
Just a few days back it was reported that John Abraham and Bipasha Basu were all set to clash with each other in theatres with I, Me Aur Main throwing a challenge to Aatma. While latter has now decided to move away, there is another high profile ex-lovers clash that Bollywood would be witnessing in weeks to come. As things stand today, Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor would be finding themselves in the middle of similar mayhem.
"Shahid's Phata Poster Nikla Hero would now be clashing with Kareena's Satyagraha. This wasn't a planned move at all and has caught everyone by surprise ", informs a source.
The development took place recently when Prakash Jha decided to postpone his yet another social drama by a week. Earlier slated to arrive on the Independence Day, he made space for Subhash Ghai the moment his plans for Kaanchi... were confirmed for arrival on the same day.
"There was nothing sinister about it though", the source adds, "No one wants any controversy here."
However, one wonders whether coming together of Shahid and Kareena on the same day would result in industry, audience and of course media enjoy a field day.
"That is something truly avoidable", the source continues, "Kareena and Shahid have always wished each other luck. They are cordial to each other."
For a lovely on-screen 'jodi' that had last been seen together in Milenge Milenge a couple of years back, here is hoping that no bad blood spills in public and the makers of their respective films do sort it all out within themselves.