Shahid Kapoor persuades Prabhu Deva to join in for dance
- Elections LIVE: Jaswant Singh pained but not quitting BJP, to file nomination from Barmer
- Search for MH370 LIVE: Australia hopes for a breakthrough in search operations
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- A Fallen Stock: Markets were Jignesh Shah's passion but luck ran out for the engineer
- Four IM operatives nabbed from Rajasthan, had plans to attack Modi rally
Shahid Kapoor is determined to make Rambo Rajkumar his perfect comeback vehicle. Shahid is leaving no stone unturned to ensure the film has the box office impact that Prabhu Deva achieved with Salman Khan in Wanted and Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore.
Repotedly, Shahid pulled in his director Prabhu Deva to do a jig and to contribute to the choreography of a song-and-dance featuring Shahid and Sonakshi Sinha.
A source from the location said, "Initially Prabhu Sir didn't even want to choreograph the number. He wanted to focus on direction. So he got his colleague Vishnudeva who has assisted Prabhu Deva and choreographed numbers in his film in the past, to step in to supervise Shahid's and Sonakshi's steps. But then Shahid who can be awfully persuasive pulled Prabhu in at the last minute. Ultimately, the song and dance featured Prabhu Dheva as choreographer and dancer."
Prabhu Deva who turns 40 today revealed shyly, "The song was done by Vishnu who shares my surname and has worked closely with me. But finally I am also there."
Shooting with Shahid who plays a gritty gangster is a pleasurable experience for Prabhu. "I worked with Sonakshi earlier. But this is my first time with Shahid. He is equally fluent as an actor and a dancer. And this time he is doing raw action also. The amount of hard work being put in by Shahid just makes you feel inspired."
Though the location is turning warm, Prabhu says the weather is still pleasant enough. "We will continue as it gets warmer. But the good thing is, no one is complaining. We are all having a ball down here."
We hear the action sequences that would pitch Shahid against Sonu Sood have now been postponed to a date when the latter's leg injury would be healed. Sood joins the crew of Rambo Rajkumar on 10 April with less strenuous scenes requiring minimal physical activity.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism