Shahid Kapoor to co-produce 'Haider'
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
After Anushka Sharma venturing into production, it is now Shahid Kapoor who will be dipping his hands into it. The actor has decided to co-produce his upcoming film 'Haider'.
The movie which is an Indian on screen adaptation of the popular novel 'Hamlet' is the third installment of Vishal Bhardwaj's Shakespearean trilogy. The actor will be having an equal partnership of 33.33 percent along with filmmaker Vishal and UTV who will also co-produce the film. However, Shahid would not be taking the credit as a producer. He decided to turn a producer because he has immense faith in the project.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness