Shahid Kapoor to co-produce 'Haider'
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
After Anushka Sharma venturing into production, it is now Shahid Kapoor who will be dipping his hands into it. The actor has decided to co-produce his upcoming film 'Haider'.
The movie which is an Indian on screen adaptation of the popular novel 'Hamlet' is the third installment of Vishal Bhardwaj's Shakespearean trilogy. The actor will be having an equal partnership of 33.33 percent along with filmmaker Vishal and UTV who will also co-produce the film. However, Shahid would not be taking the credit as a producer. He decided to turn a producer because he has immense faith in the project.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP