Shahid Kapoor to co-produce 'Haider'
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
After Anushka Sharma venturing into production, it is now Shahid Kapoor who will be dipping his hands into it. The actor has decided to co-produce his upcoming film 'Haider'.
The movie which is an Indian on screen adaptation of the popular novel 'Hamlet' is the third installment of Vishal Bhardwaj's Shakespearean trilogy. The actor will be having an equal partnership of 33.33 percent along with filmmaker Vishal and UTV who will also co-produce the film. However, Shahid would not be taking the credit as a producer. He decided to turn a producer because he has immense faith in the project.
'Haider' which also stars Shraddha Kapoor and Tabu is majorly being shot in Kashmir. The first schedule is already over and now the second stint will be in January end in Kashmir again.