Shahid Kapoor wants to watch 'MKBKM' for father
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Actor Shahid Kapoor is keen to watch his father Pankaj in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola'.
Shahid, 31, who shared the screen space with his father in 'Mausam', said he also wants to watch the film because he is closely associated with Bharadwaj.
"It is really great to watch my dad in such an entertaining role after a long time. It's an enjoyable film and two people who are very important to me are associated with it, my dad and Vishal Bharadwaj. I wish them the best for the film," said Shahid.
The film hit theatres yesterday. Pankaj plays the character of a drunkard industrialist in the movie.
Shahid has worked with Bharadwaj in 'Kaminey', which helped him shed the image of chocolate boy in Bollywood.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy