Shahid Kapoor wants to watch 'MKBKM' for father
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actor Shahid Kapoor is keen to watch his father Pankaj in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola'.
Shahid, 31, who shared the screen space with his father in 'Mausam', said he also wants to watch the film because he is closely associated with Bharadwaj.
"It is really great to watch my dad in such an entertaining role after a long time. It's an enjoyable film and two people who are very important to me are associated with it, my dad and Vishal Bharadwaj. I wish them the best for the film," said Shahid.
The film hit theatres yesterday. Pankaj plays the character of a drunkard industrialist in the movie.
Shahid has worked with Bharadwaj in 'Kaminey', which helped him shed the image of chocolate boy in Bollywood.
The actor is currently working on 'Phata Poster Nikla Hero', which is being directed by Rajkumar Santoshi.