Shahid Kapoor wants to watch 'MKBKM' for father
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Actor Shahid Kapoor is keen to watch his father Pankaj in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola'.
Shahid, 31, who shared the screen space with his father in 'Mausam', said he also wants to watch the film because he is closely associated with Bharadwaj.
"It is really great to watch my dad in such an entertaining role after a long time. It's an enjoyable film and two people who are very important to me are associated with it, my dad and Vishal Bharadwaj. I wish them the best for the film," said Shahid.
The film hit theatres yesterday. Pankaj plays the character of a drunkard industrialist in the movie.
Shahid has worked with Bharadwaj in 'Kaminey', which helped him shed the image of chocolate boy in Bollywood.
The actor is currently working on 'Phata Poster Nikla Hero', which is being directed by Rajkumar Santoshi.