Shahid Kapoor wants to watch 'MKBKM' for father
- LIVE: Odd-even rule kicks in; Delhi has done it, says Kejriwal
- Odd-even plan: First offender tells police he had 'no option'
- Dubai: Massive fire breaks out in a hotel near Burj Khalifa; all residents safely evacuated
- Antagarh bypoll, 2014: Candidate who stayed put says CMO offered ‘anything’
- Resolve to make House work: PM Narendra Modi to Opposition
Actor Shahid Kapoor is keen to watch his father Pankaj in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola'.
Shahid, 31, who shared the screen space with his father in 'Mausam', said he also wants to watch the film because he is closely associated with Bharadwaj.
"It is really great to watch my dad in such an entertaining role after a long time. It's an enjoyable film and two people who are very important to me are associated with it, my dad and Vishal Bharadwaj. I wish them the best for the film," said Shahid.
The film hit theatres yesterday. Pankaj plays the character of a drunkard industrialist in the movie.
Shahid has worked with Bharadwaj in 'Kaminey', which helped him shed the image of chocolate boy in Bollywood.