Shahid Kapoor wants to watch 'MKBKM' for father
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actor Shahid Kapoor is keen to watch his father Pankaj in Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Matru Ki Bijilee Ka Mandola'.
Shahid, 31, who shared the screen space with his father in 'Mausam', said he also wants to watch the film because he is closely associated with Bharadwaj.
"It is really great to watch my dad in such an entertaining role after a long time. It's an enjoyable film and two people who are very important to me are associated with it, my dad and Vishal Bharadwaj. I wish them the best for the film," said Shahid.
The film hit theatres yesterday. Pankaj plays the character of a drunkard industrialist in the movie.
Shahid has worked with Bharadwaj in 'Kaminey', which helped him shed the image of chocolate boy in Bollywood.
The actor is currently working on 'Phata Poster Nikla Hero', which is being directed by Rajkumar Santoshi.