Shahid Kapoor's name Rambo to change in 'R... Rajkumar'
- Survivors unlikely onboard missing IAF aircraft AN-32: MoS Defence
- Selfie Gold goes to Sports Minister Vijay Goel but Rio panel isn’t amused
- Prakash Javadekar accepts what Smriti Irani rejected: PMO idea to let IIMs choose their chiefs
- In standoff with SC on judges’ postings, Govt digs its heels in
- Should bury data, said Ranbaxy chief when R&D head revealed fudge: Tribunal order
Not only has the title Rambo Rajkumar been changed to R... Rajkumar in Prabhu Dheva's upcoming film, Shahid Kapoor's character, called Rambo Rajkumar in the film, will now also be changed. The name change in the title and character has come in lieu of the makers of the original Rambo series, starring Sylvester Stallone, objecting to the name Rambo being used in the film's title. At the trailer launch of the film, producer Viki Rajani and director Prabhu Dheva announced that Kapoor's character in the film would indeed have a new name. "We are not going to reveal the new name right now. The suspense will be revealed on December 6, when the film will hit the screens," said Rajani.
In keeping with his character in the film, a small time gangster based in a rural village, Kapoor made an entry at the launch with gun wielding goons. Leading lady Sonakshi Sinha, who plays a feisty college girl, entered the venue in a jeep with girls and boys dressed in ethnic wear. Kapoor, Sinha together with Sonu Sood also performed a skit on stage to give an insight into their characters in the film. When asked whether the Prabhu Dheva directed film would resurrect his career like in the case of Salman Khan in Wanted and Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore, Kapoor said, "First of all, I don't think the stars that you have named need any
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov
- Pakistan’s foreign policy, founded on hostility towards India, has isolated it globally
- India can gain by being active in the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Civic tech can be an instrument for bringing social change
- All parties meet about Kashmir. But are they prepared to hear the Kashmiris?