Shahid Kapoor's 'Rambo Rajkumar' is now 'R...o Rajkumar'
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Director Prabhudheva's next directorial venture 'Rambo Rajkumar' featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha seems to have run into a bit of trouble with the title.
According to reports, the makers of the original Rambo series have copyrighted the word Rambo making it unavailable for usage by other filmmakers.
As a result the makers have now decided on a title change for the film. However, since the film's title is already known among the audience the makers have decided on dropping a few alphabets from the title rechristening it to R...o Rajkumar.
R...o Rajkumar directed by Prabhu Dheva, produced by Eros is slated for release this December.