Shahid Kapoor's 'Rambo Rajkumar' is now 'R...o Rajkumar'
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
Director Prabhudheva's next directorial venture 'Rambo Rajkumar' featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha seems to have run into a bit of trouble with the title.
According to reports, the makers of the original Rambo series have copyrighted the word Rambo making it unavailable for usage by other filmmakers.
As a result the makers have now decided on a title change for the film. However, since the film's title is already known among the audience the makers have decided on dropping a few alphabets from the title rechristening it to R...o Rajkumar.
R...o Rajkumar directed by Prabhu Dheva, produced by Eros is slated for release this December.