Shahid Kapoor's 'Rambo Rajkumar' is now 'R...o Rajkumar'
- AAP battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
Director Prabhudheva's next directorial venture 'Rambo Rajkumar' featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha seems to have run into a bit of trouble with the title.
According to reports, the makers of the original Rambo series have copyrighted the word Rambo making it unavailable for usage by other filmmakers.
As a result the makers have now decided on a title change for the film. However, since the film's title is already known among the audience the makers have decided on dropping a few alphabets from the title rechristening it to R...o Rajkumar.
R...o Rajkumar directed by Prabhu Dheva, produced by Eros is slated for release this December.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy