Shahid Kapoor's 'Rambo Rajkumar' is now 'R...o Rajkumar'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Director Prabhudheva's next directorial venture 'Rambo Rajkumar' featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha seems to have run into a bit of trouble with the title.
According to reports, the makers of the original Rambo series have copyrighted the word Rambo making it unavailable for usage by other filmmakers.
As a result the makers have now decided on a title change for the film. However, since the film's title is already known among the audience the makers have decided on dropping a few alphabets from the title rechristening it to R...o Rajkumar.
R...o Rajkumar directed by Prabhu Dheva, produced by Eros is slated for release this December.