Shahid Kapoor's 'Rambo Rajkumar' is now 'R...o Rajkumar'
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Director Prabhudheva's next directorial venture 'Rambo Rajkumar' featuring Shahid Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha seems to have run into a bit of trouble with the title.
According to reports, the makers of the original Rambo series have copyrighted the word Rambo making it unavailable for usage by other filmmakers.
As a result the makers have now decided on a title change for the film. However, since the film's title is already known among the audience the makers have decided on dropping a few alphabets from the title rechristening it to R...o Rajkumar.
R...o Rajkumar directed by Prabhu Dheva, produced by Eros is slated for release this December.