Shahid-Sonakshi's 'Gandi Baat' from R... Rajkumar gets one million hits
- Salman Khan gets bail, HC suspends his sentence in hit-and-run case
- MiG-27 crashes in Bengal, 2 civilians die, pilot ejects safely
- Pak military chopper crash a Taliban act, PM Nawaz Sharif was target
- Explained: How Pak Army chief holds RAW responsible for Karachi killings, Balochistan insurgency
- Greenpeace replies to govt show-cause, slams 'unfounded' claims
Shahid Kapoor's collaboration with dance superstar Prabhu Deva Gandi Baat for their upcoming film 'R.. Rajkumar' has already become a hit with fans.
The peppy dance track 'Gandi Baat' featuring the duo along with film's lead actress Sonakshi Sinha has got over one million hits on Youtube within three days of its release.
'Gandi Baat' also features South actress Charmee shaking a leg with Shahid and Sonu Sood.
Penned by Anupam Amod and featuring music by Pritam, 'Gandi Baat' has been sung by Kalpana Patowary & Mika Singh.
Lead stars Shahid and Sonakhi launched the song on the sets of popular dance reality show 'Dance India Dance' along with their director Prabhu Dheva.
'R.. Rajkumar' is slated to hit screens in November and we hope the film is much as much a hit as the dance track.