Shahid-Sonakshi's 'Gandi Baat' from R... Rajkumar gets one million hits
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Shahid Kapoor's collaboration with dance superstar Prabhu Deva Gandi Baat for their upcoming film 'R.. Rajkumar' has already become a hit with fans.
The peppy dance track 'Gandi Baat' featuring the duo along with film's lead actress Sonakshi Sinha has got over one million hits on Youtube within three days of its release.
'Gandi Baat' also features South actress Charmee shaking a leg with Shahid and Sonu Sood.
Penned by Anupam Amod and featuring music by Pritam, 'Gandi Baat' has been sung by Kalpana Patowary & Mika Singh.
Lead stars Shahid and Sonakhi launched the song on the sets of popular dance reality show 'Dance India Dance' along with their director Prabhu Dheva.
'R.. Rajkumar' is slated to hit screens in November and we hope the film is much as much a hit as the dance track.