Shahid-Sonakshi's 'Gandi Baat' from R... Rajkumar gets one million hits
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Shahid Kapoor's collaboration with dance superstar Prabhu Deva Gandi Baat for their upcoming film 'R.. Rajkumar' has already become a hit with fans.
The peppy dance track 'Gandi Baat' featuring the duo along with film's lead actress Sonakshi Sinha has got over one million hits on Youtube within three days of its release.
'Gandi Baat' also features South actress Charmee shaking a leg with Shahid and Sonu Sood.
Penned by Anupam Amod and featuring music by Pritam, 'Gandi Baat' has been sung by Kalpana Patowary & Mika Singh.
Lead stars Shahid and Sonakhi launched the song on the sets of popular dance reality show 'Dance India Dance' along with their director Prabhu Dheva.
'R.. Rajkumar' is slated to hit screens in November and we hope the film is much as much a hit as the dance track.