Shaitan new episodes to focus on female criminals
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Popular crime based show Shaitan- A Criminal Mind is coming up with a series of new episodes which will focus on female criminals.
Shaitan is presented by actor Sharad Kelkar, who has previously hosted shows including Rock-N-Roll Family and Pati Patni Aur Woh.
"The new episodes will show the journey of a girl from her childhood to her teenage years and how she develops hatred towards men due to traumatised experiences," Sharad told PTI.
"The episodes will give a whole picture of what women face today, what all challenges and suppressions they have to go through in their day to day life," the 36-year-old actor said.
Sharad, who has been hosting the show produced by Miditech since its inception last year, said that the upcoming episodes will be similar to show's previous ones in terms of understanding the psychology and mindset of a criminal.
"The only difference will be that this time women will seen on the other side of the crime. I think followers of the show will like this series because it doesn't matter if the criminal is a man or a woman. A crime is a crime. It is all about how a normal person looses control and commits something unthinkable," said Sharad.
The episodes will be aired this weekend on Colors.