Shaitan new episodes to focus on female criminals
- India to boycott Commonwealth Parliamentary Union meeting in Pak
- Suresh Raina ‘rested’ after name pops up in Lalit Modi’s email to ICC
- Suicide bomber kills 20 recruits in Kabul police academy blast
- Trouble over Naga peace accord; Won't cede an inch of land, say Assam, Arunachal, Manipur CMs
- President Pranab Mukherjee's wife admitted to Delhi hospital
Popular crime based show Shaitan- A Criminal Mind is coming up with a series of new episodes which will focus on female criminals.
Shaitan is presented by actor Sharad Kelkar, who has previously hosted shows including Rock-N-Roll Family and Pati Patni Aur Woh.
"The new episodes will show the journey of a girl from her childhood to her teenage years and how she develops hatred towards men due to traumatised experiences," Sharad told PTI.
"The episodes will give a whole picture of what women face today, what all challenges and suppressions they have to go through in their day to day life," the 36-year-old actor said.
Sharad, who has been hosting the show produced by Miditech since its inception last year, said that the upcoming episodes will be similar to show's previous ones in terms of understanding the psychology and mindset of a criminal.
"The only difference will be that this time women will seen on the other side of the crime. I think followers of the show will like this series because it doesn't matter if the criminal is a man or a woman. A crime is a crime. It is all about how a normal person looses control and commits something unthinkable," said Sharad.
The episodes will be aired this weekend on Colors.