Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter
- Girls in school, college uniforms led lynch mob, says Dimapur SP
- Ahead of Modi visit, Lankan PM says Indian fishermen may be shot if they intrude
- Bar Council of India issues show cause notices to lawyers for anti-women remarks
- Now PDP’s Shia face says not happy with portfolios
- India kept calm, carried on at WACA
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera, reported Ace Showbiz.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.
The couple later said that they are expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Pique.