Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter
- Dengue: Toll reaches 16 as two more girls die; over 2,000 tested positive
- Bihar polls: After quitting Grand Alliance, Mulayam forms Third Front
- US Federal funds rate remains unchanged, defers to global economic volatility
- Bharti gets relief from arrest as HC reserves order on anticipatory bail
- No ban on meat in Maharashtra as SC rejects plea against Bombay HC's order
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera, reported Ace Showbiz.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.