Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter
- NSA-level talks off: After war of words, India and Pak decide not to talk
- Security forces do their part, Saranda now waits for govt
- Death in Kerala’s mammoth love story, 50-year-old mourns alone
- Unbothered by NSA talks: At an India-Pakistan fair, they pick up the threads
- Kashmiri separatist leaders Bilal Lone, Shabir Shah and 2 others put under house arrest in Delhi
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera, reported Ace Showbiz.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.