Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera, reported Ace Showbiz.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.
The couple later said that they are expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Pique.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today