Shakira posts bare baby bump on Twitter
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
Pregnant pop sensation Shakira has shared her growing belly picture on micro-blogging site Twitter.
In the photo, the 35-year-old Colombian singer lied on her boyfriend, 25-year-old soccer player Gerard Pique, with her back on his chest. The parents-to-be were all smiles to the camera, reported Ace Showbiz.
The athlete wore a blue t-shirt, while the 'Waka Waka' hitmaker dons a red top with its hem coming just above her rounded tummy.
"I could have another 9 months like this!," she tweeted a caption along with the picture.
Shakira, 35, announced her pregnancy last September.
"At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she had said.