Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique reveals newborn's pic on Twitter
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Columbian superstar Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique has posted the first picture of his newborn son with the singer.
The 25-year-old soccer ace, who plays for Spanish team FC
Barcelona, posted a snap on Twitter of the newborn Milan Pique Mebarak's feet, adorned in his very own designer soccer shoes, reported Contactmusic.
The proud father is clearly hoping Milan, who was born on
Tuesday, will follow in his footsteps, wearing trendy white Nike trainers personalised with his name. He captioned the picture, saying, "Milan's feet!" Pique and 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker welcomed their son into the world in Barcelona, Spain.