Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique reveals newborn's pic on Twitter
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Columbian superstar Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique has posted the first picture of his newborn son with the singer.
The 25-year-old soccer ace, who plays for Spanish team FC
Barcelona, posted a snap on Twitter of the newborn Milan Pique Mebarak's feet, adorned in his very own designer soccer shoes, reported Contactmusic.
The proud father is clearly hoping Milan, who was born on
Tuesday, will follow in his footsteps, wearing trendy white Nike trainers personalised with his name. He captioned the picture, saying, "Milan's feet!" Pique and 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker welcomed their son into the world in Barcelona, Spain.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18