Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique reveals newborn's pic on Twitter
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Columbian superstar Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique has posted the first picture of his newborn son with the singer.
The 25-year-old soccer ace, who plays for Spanish team FC
Barcelona, posted a snap on Twitter of the newborn Milan Pique Mebarak's feet, adorned in his very own designer soccer shoes, reported Contactmusic.
The proud father is clearly hoping Milan, who was born on
Tuesday, will follow in his footsteps, wearing trendy white Nike trainers personalised with his name. He captioned the picture, saying, "Milan's feet!" Pique and 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker welcomed their son into the world in Barcelona, Spain.