Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique reveals newborn's pic on Twitter
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Columbian superstar Shakira's boyfriend Gerard Pique has posted the first picture of his newborn son with the singer.
The 25-year-old soccer ace, who plays for Spanish team FC
Barcelona, posted a snap on Twitter of the newborn Milan Pique Mebarak's feet, adorned in his very own designer soccer shoes, reported Contactmusic.
The proud father is clearly hoping Milan, who was born on
Tuesday, will follow in his footsteps, wearing trendy white Nike trainers personalised with his name. He captioned the picture, saying, "Milan's feet!" Pique and 'Hips Don't Lie' hitmaker welcomed their son into the world in Barcelona, Spain.
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’