Parents held for forcing daughter to have sex with creditor
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Three people including a couple have been booked by the police for allegedly forcing a teenage girl to have sex with a male as repayment of a loan they had availed sometime ago.
The incident came to light following a complaint by the school administration to a local NGO which took the girl's case to the police. The father of the 16-year-old victim, studying in the eighth standard had taken a loan of Rs 50,000 sometime ago, the police said.
After the couple could not repay the loan, they asked the creditor to have sexual relations with their teenage daughter in lieu of the repayment of the loan. The accused, Nisar Khan (40), readily accepted the same and enjoyed a sexual relationship with the girl for two years.The depressed girl who suffered sexual assault when even her mother was a party to it, was totally indifferent in school and after a probe by school teachers, the incident came to light.
Fearing police action, the couple packed off their daughter to Uttar Pradesh from where she was brought back by the police, which nabbed her father and mother, though Khan is still at large. The police said that the three have been booked under Sections 376, 354, 504 and 506 read with Section 34 of the Indian Penal Code. The girl will be sent for medical examination on Monday, the police said.