Pak terrorists happy with Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's 'Hindu terror' remark, says RSS
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) spokesperson Ram Madhav said on Monday that Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's comment on Hindu terror have made "real terrorists" like the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and the Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) very happy, and added that they have welcomed it.
"Today, Jamat ud Dawa etc. congratulated Shinde. Now, he has become the darling of real terrorists. It is Shinde who is helping our enemies by such statements. Now, even the LeT has welcomed his statement I am told," Madhav tweeted.
"Shinde says what he said about Hindu terror is what was reported in media. Then he shud b a news reader, not home minister of India," he added.
On Sunday, Shinde alleged that the training camps run by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) were promoting Hindu terrorism. He also alleged that the RSS and the BJP were behind the Samjhauta Express, Meccca Masjid and Malegaon blasts.
Later, defending himself, Shinde said that he didn't say anything new and only spoke about saffron terrorism which has already been talked about many a times in newspapers.