Shane Watson, Mitchell Starc press claims for Adelaide: coach
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
"Starc's also on song at the moment, he's swinging it nicely and bowling with good pace. He's another option for us, and a nice one, considering he's a left-armer."
Arthur said he was happy with Lyon's performance in Brisbane, where he took four wickets for the match.
"Nathan bowled 50 overs in the game and they were going hard at him," he said.
"I thought he stuck to his guns, I thought he varied his pace well and built some pressure.
"So I'm happy where Nathan is, and he goes back to his home (Adelaide) pitch so I'm comfortable that he's in a good enough place for us."
Arthur said batsman Rob Quiney, who made his Test debut in Brisbane, was not out of place in the Australian team.
"He certainly didn't look out of his depth, I think it's the best nine I've ever seen," he laughed.
"He's proved that he's belonged and he wasn't found wanting. He fitted right in."
Arthur had special praise for skipper Michael Clarke, who was the man-of-the-match with an unbeaten 259, which was one of the major factors in turning the match to Australia over the closing days.
"Words can't describe how good he's been since he's been captain. In the last year, he's been outstanding," Arthur said.
"I think the key is not the runs he's getting because he's a class batsman and he was always going to get the runs.
"The key is the way he prepares, the meticulous preparation he goes through.
"He doesn't leave anything to chance, he puts the work in and because of that, he's a great example to the dressing room and also getting a reward through performance."
Arthur likened next week's Adelaide wicket to those on the sub-continent.
"Adelaide's been pretty consistent, Adelaide's a very, very good wicket," he said.
- BJP to distribute Modi gulaal for Holi
- Improve facilities in courts: HC tells state
- Varanasi seat may delay BJP’s list for UP
- CPM-backed Kairali TV airs interview of author who alleged sex abuse at Amritanandamayi ashram
- Identification parade of suspects held in Yerawada Jail
- State to fine-tune boundaries in eco-sensitive areas