Sharad Pawar discharged after medical check-up
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to a city hospital for a routine check-up, was on Tuesday discharged.
"Pawarsaheb went to the Breach Candy Hospital here yesterday for a routine medical check-up and was discharged today," NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said.
The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, he said.
Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday tomorrow.