Sharad Pawar discharged after medical check-up
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, state police say troops violated SOP
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to a city hospital for a routine check-up, was on Tuesday discharged.
"Pawarsaheb went to the Breach Candy Hospital here yesterday for a routine medical check-up and was discharged today," NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said.
The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, he said.
Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday tomorrow.