Sharad Pawar discharged after medical check-up
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to a city hospital for a routine check-up, was on Tuesday discharged.
"Pawarsaheb went to the Breach Candy Hospital here yesterday for a routine medical check-up and was discharged today," NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said.
The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, he said.
Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday tomorrow.