Sharad Pawar discharged after medical check-up
- Sepp Blatter resigns as FIFA president, says have mandate but not support
- Maggi row: Kerala stops sale in govt shops; Delhi finds samples unsafe
- Was asked to declare Sunanda's death 'natural': AIIMS forensic chief
- India downgrades monsoon forecast, stokes drought fears
- India slams Pak's attempt to camouflage illegal occupation
NCP chief Sharad Pawar, who was admitted to a city hospital for a routine check-up, was on Tuesday discharged.
"Pawarsaheb went to the Breach Candy Hospital here yesterday for a routine medical check-up and was discharged today," NCP state spokesperson Madan Bafna said.
The Union Agriculture Minister is doing fine, he said.
Pawar will be celebrating his 72nd birthday tomorrow.