Sharad Yadav calls reporter 'beautiful'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Janata Dal (United) president Sharad Yadav today stumped a woman reporter with his "beautiful" remark.
The reporter sought to know from Yadav which was the better state -- Madhya Pradesh or Bihar -- ruled by BJP and Janata Dal (U)-BJP coalition respectively.
The former Union Minister has political links with both states and has represented them in Parliament at different times.
Without getting into an argument, Yadav simply said the whole country was beautiful.
He then added in a lighter vein "even you are very beautiful".
The engineer-turned-politician's remark evoked loud laughter from those present, including the reporter.
Yadav was elected to Lok Sabha from Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh in late 1970s, while currently he represents the Madhepura constituency of Bihar in the Lower House of Parliament.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun