Sharman Joshi to play exorcist in Vikram Bhatt's 1920 London
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
3 Idiots actor Sharman Joshi is planning to experiment with the horror genre, as he will be seen as the male lead in the upcoming third installment of the 1920 franchise, titled 1920 London.
Sharman Joshi was recently seen in a simple role of a Parsi guy in Ferrari Ki Sawaari.
The film will also mark Priyanka Chopra's cousin Meera's debut in Bollywood.
This is Sharman's first film in the supernatural genre, where he will be seen playing the role of a Rajasthan based exorcist who moves to London to help a friend.
Also, co-producer Vikram Bhatt claims that this period film set in the 1920s will have more of haunting compared to the other films in the franchise which revolved around possession.
1920 London is produced by ASA Production. The film will go on floor this year and is set to release early summer next year.