Sharman Joshi to play exorcist in Vikram Bhatt's 1920 London
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
3 Idiots actor Sharman Joshi is planning to experiment with the horror genre, as he will be seen as the male lead in the upcoming third installment of the 1920 franchise, titled 1920 London.
Sharman Joshi was recently seen in a simple role of a Parsi guy in Ferrari Ki Sawaari.
The film will also mark Priyanka Chopra's cousin Meera's debut in Bollywood.
This is Sharman's first film in the supernatural genre, where he will be seen playing the role of a Rajasthan based exorcist who moves to London to help a friend.
Also, co-producer Vikram Bhatt claims that this period film set in the 1920s will have more of haunting compared to the other films in the franchise which revolved around possession.
1920 London is produced by ASA Production. The film will go on floor this year and is set to release early summer next year.