Sharman Joshi to play exorcist in Vikram Bhatt's 1920 London
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
3 Idiots actor Sharman Joshi is planning to experiment with the horror genre, as he will be seen as the male lead in the upcoming third installment of the 1920 franchise, titled 1920 London.
Sharman Joshi was recently seen in a simple role of a Parsi guy in Ferrari Ki Sawaari.
The film will also mark Priyanka Chopra's cousin Meera's debut in Bollywood.
This is Sharman's first film in the supernatural genre, where he will be seen playing the role of a Rajasthan based exorcist who moves to London to help a friend.
Also, co-producer Vikram Bhatt claims that this period film set in the 1920s will have more of haunting compared to the other films in the franchise which revolved around possession.
1920 London is produced by ASA Production. The film will go on floor this year and is set to release early summer next year.