Sharman Joshi wraps up 'Gang of Ghosts' shoot
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has finished shooting for director Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, which is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster Bhooter Bhabishyat.
The 34-year-old actor praised his co-star Bengali actor Parambrata Chatterjee, who was also part of the original 2012 hit film.
"Finished shooting the brilliantly scripted Gang of Ghosts. Had a great time working with Satish Kaushik and the very talented Parambrata," Sharman posted on Twitter.
'Gang of Ghosts' also stars Anupam Kher, Mahie Gill, Chunky Pandey and marks the Bollywood debut of southern actress Meera Chopra.