Sharman Joshi wraps up 'Gang of Ghosts' shoot
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has finished shooting for director Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, which is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster Bhooter Bhabishyat.
The 34-year-old actor praised his co-star Bengali actor Parambrata Chatterjee, who was also part of the original 2012 hit film.
"Finished shooting the brilliantly scripted Gang of Ghosts. Had a great time working with Satish Kaushik and the very talented Parambrata," Sharman posted on Twitter.
'Gang of Ghosts' also stars Anupam Kher, Mahie Gill, Chunky Pandey and marks the Bollywood debut of southern actress Meera Chopra.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words