Sharman Joshi wraps up 'Gang of Ghosts' shoot
- 'For 9 months, you have been sitting over names': SC raps Centre on appointment of judges
- Tata Group said to shortlist candidates for next chairman following ouster of Cyrus Mistry
- PM Modi to visit Japan in November, civil nuclear pact high on agenda
- J&K: After nearly 4 hours, Pakistan resumes mortar shelling in R S Pura sector
- Wanted to hit LeT camps in Pakistan after 26/11 strike: Shivshankar Menon
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has finished shooting for director Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, which is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster Bhooter Bhabishyat.
The 34-year-old actor praised his co-star Bengali actor Parambrata Chatterjee, who was also part of the original 2012 hit film.
"Finished shooting the brilliantly scripted Gang of Ghosts. Had a great time working with Satish Kaushik and the very talented Parambrata," Sharman posted on Twitter.
'Gang of Ghosts' also stars Anupam Kher, Mahie Gill, Chunky Pandey and marks the Bollywood debut of southern actress Meera Chopra.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor