Sharman Joshi wraps up 'Gang of Ghosts' shoot
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has finished shooting for director Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, which is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster Bhooter Bhabishyat.
The 34-year-old actor praised his co-star Bengali actor Parambrata Chatterjee, who was also part of the original 2012 hit film.
"Finished shooting the brilliantly scripted Gang of Ghosts. Had a great time working with Satish Kaushik and the very talented Parambrata," Sharman posted on Twitter.
'Gang of Ghosts' also stars Anupam Kher, Mahie Gill, Chunky Pandey and marks the Bollywood debut of southern actress Meera Chopra.