Sharman Joshi wraps up 'Gang of Ghosts' shoot
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi has finished shooting for director Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, which is the Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster Bhooter Bhabishyat.
The 34-year-old actor praised his co-star Bengali actor Parambrata Chatterjee, who was also part of the original 2012 hit film.
"Finished shooting the brilliantly scripted Gang of Ghosts. Had a great time working with Satish Kaushik and the very talented Parambrata," Sharman posted on Twitter.
'Gang of Ghosts' also stars Anupam Kher, Mahie Gill, Chunky Pandey and marks the Bollywood debut of southern actress Meera Chopra.