Sharmila invites the President for Saif's wedding
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore today extended an invitation to President Pranab Mukherjee for the forthcoming wedding of her son, actor Saif Ali Khan with actress Kareena Kapoor.
The President spent about 15 minutes with the former CBFC chairperson at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, during which he congratulated her on the wedding, official sources said.
The sources said the President was unlikely to attend the ceremony.
The Saif-Kareena wedding is reportedly scheduled for October 16 and a grand reception will be held two days later.