Sharmila Tagore given Lifetime Achievement award at Jaipur International Film Festival
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK win toss, elect to bat first
Veteran film actress Sharmila Tagore was given Lifetime Achievement award at the Jaipur International Film Festival.
Tagore was speaking at the opening ceremony of the Festival, inaugurated by actress Hema Malini.
She thanked the jury members of the fifth edition of JIFF which started here today.
Tagore appreciated Rajasthan for its bonding with film industry.
"Forts, palaces and sand dunes of Rajasthan are always been a grandeurs of the Indian cinema," Tagore said.
Over 200 films will be screened during the 5-day event.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota