Sharmila wins her first title on Women's PGT
- This is how India trashed Pakistan's claims at UNGA
- View in Govt, party: Need to address anger on Uri attack, walk tough talk
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting AIIMS security guards
- Islamabad envoy Abdul Basit summoned, told Uri attackers came from Pakistan
- After Panama Papers, Bahamas: More Indians in secret tax haven list
Sharmila Nicollet won the third leg of the Women's Pro Golf tour 2013 as she shot a one over 71 to beat Neha Tripathi by two strokes at the Bombay Presidency Golf Club, here today.
Sharmila who started off with a birdie on the first hole followed by a bogey played a par round till the 12th hole. Her
consecutive bogeys on 13th and 14th hole followed by a birdie on 16th helped her finish the final round at one over 71.
Neha Tripathi who was the only player today to shoot a par round, finished as the runners up to the tournament falling short by two shots from the winner. Her birdies on the first and 13th and two bogeys on the ninth and 14th helped her finish round three at par 70 and a total score of 213.
Veteran golfer Smriti Mehra had another disappointing day as she carded three over 73 and a total of 216 to finish third. Smriti had double bogeys on the first and sixth and a bogey on the 18th with two birdies on second and seventh holes.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth