Sharon Osbourne calls Lady Gaga 'a hypocrite'
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
TV host Sharon Osbourne has branded pop sensation Lady Gaga a "hypocrite" after the singer wrote an open letter criticising her daughter Kelly's work.
Sharon, 60, has responded to Gaga's claims that the show 'Fashion Police', which Kelly co-hosts, "breeds negativity", and has accused the 'Born This Way' hitmaker of being a "bully", reported Femalefirst.
"I don't feel I have to justify Kelly's choices in life to you. By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly (sic) seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker.
"You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticising Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?," Osbourne posted on Facebook.
The drama started from Kelly's comments last October when she said, "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst" and also accused them of encouraging her to commit suicide.