Sharon Osbourne calls Lady Gaga 'a hypocrite'
- Supreme Court to hear Sahara chief Subrata Roy's bail plea today
- Kejriwal finds âbakwasâ in Gujarat, faces protests himself
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- Donât want Hooda aide, Bellary man in NDA: Sushma Swaraj
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
TV host Sharon Osbourne has branded pop sensation Lady Gaga a "hypocrite" after the singer wrote an open letter criticising her daughter Kelly's work.
Sharon, 60, has responded to Gaga's claims that the show 'Fashion Police', which Kelly co-hosts, "breeds negativity", and has accused the 'Born This Way' hitmaker of being a "bully", reported Femalefirst.
"I don't feel I have to justify Kelly's choices in life to you. By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly (sic) seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker.
"You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticising Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?," Osbourne posted on Facebook.
The drama started from Kelly's comments last October when she said, "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst" and also accused them of encouraging her to commit suicide.