Sharon Stone dismisses toyboy split speculation
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone has shrugged off rumours of a split from her younger lover Martin Mica by holding hands with the Argentinian model during a romantic day out.
The 54-year-old started dating Mica, 27, last year but reports suggested the duo had ended the relationship earlier this month, reported E! online.
However, they proved they are still very much togethe when they were spotted enjoying a stroll through Beverly Hills.
Stone and Mica were photographed beaming at each other as they strode down the street hand-in-hand.