Sharon Stone dismisses toyboy split speculation
- No permission for Gujarat roadshow: Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention
- RJD, Congress agree on seat-sharing deal for Bihar
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone has shrugged off rumours of a split from her younger lover Martin Mica by holding hands with the Argentinian model during a romantic day out.
The 54-year-old started dating Mica, 27, last year but reports suggested the duo had ended the relationship earlier this month, reported E! online.
However, they proved they are still very much togethe when they were spotted enjoying a stroll through Beverly Hills.
Stone and Mica were photographed beaming at each other as they strode down the street hand-in-hand.