Sharon Stone dismisses toyboy split speculation
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Merger with CPI on cards: CPI(M) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 24 dead, 28 rescued from Mediterranean migrant boat
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone has shrugged off rumours of a split from her younger lover Martin Mica by holding hands with the Argentinian model during a romantic day out.
The 54-year-old started dating Mica, 27, last year but reports suggested the duo had ended the relationship earlier this month, reported E! online.
However, they proved they are still very much togethe when they were spotted enjoying a stroll through Beverly Hills.
Stone and Mica were photographed beaming at each other as they strode down the street hand-in-hand.