Sharon Stone dismisses toyboy split speculation
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- I-T looking into cheques to M S Dhoni by Amrapali group
- Cracks showing, BCCI chips off Srinivasan-owned India Cements
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi calls Cong manifesto 'dhokhapatra', tells Sonia not to teach patriotism
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone has shrugged off rumours of a split from her younger lover Martin Mica by holding hands with the Argentinian model during a romantic day out.
The 54-year-old started dating Mica, 27, last year but reports suggested the duo had ended the relationship earlier this month, reported E! online.
However, they proved they are still very much togethe when they were spotted enjoying a stroll through Beverly Hills.
Stone and Mica were photographed beaming at each other as they strode down the street hand-in-hand.
- Nilekani squandered national resources to US firm: Swamy
- Autonomy: CBI chief says don’t view our demand with suspicion
- I want to stop poverty, they want to stop me: Modi
- Kanda gives Hooda’s road show a miss, to form party
- Air Force sends flight data recorder to US for analysis
- 41 letters in 3 yrs fail to move NHAI as accidents continue