Sharon Stone dismisses toyboy split speculation
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone has shrugged off rumours of a split from her younger lover Martin Mica by holding hands with the Argentinian model during a romantic day out.
The 54-year-old started dating Mica, 27, last year but reports suggested the duo had ended the relationship earlier this month, reported E! online.
However, they proved they are still very much togethe when they were spotted enjoying a stroll through Beverly Hills.
Stone and Mica were photographed beaming at each other as they strode down the street hand-in-hand.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?