Shazahn to emulate Mila Kunis in Disco Valley
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
After Housefull 2, Shazahn Padamsee will once again be seen in a glamorous avatar, in Siddhartha Jain's next Disco Valley. Shazahn is to don a hippie look in the film, inspired by the American glam doll Mila Kunis. The actress will be seen adapting to different styles of the American actress to add some more glam quotient to her character in Disco Valley.
Goldie to launch debutant Nitya Mehra
Goldie Behl's production house Rose Films is all set to launch another director, Nitya Mehra with a youth centric film. Mehra has assisted Farhan Akhtar and Mira Nair on their films and directed a special music video for Goldie's London Paris New York. The producer-director who is also in the process of locking the relase date of his John Abraham starrer Inkaar will also be producing a Hindi film based on Shakespeare's play Hamlet to be helmed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
The Reluctant Fundamentalist opens Doha Film Festival
Internationally acclaimed director Mira Nair's new movie based on the 2007 bestseller The Reluctant Fundamentalist, opened the fourth Doha Tribeca Film Festival on November 17.
The opening night of the film festival at the Souq Waqif - Doh''s cultural nerve centre was attended by Mira Nair and The Reluctant Fundamentalist author Mohsin Hamid.
The 55-year-old director said that she chose to adapt the book into a movie, as she was "tired of always seeing the story from one point of view."