She is old and talentless, says Katie Price's ex-fiance
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
Model Katie Price's former fiance Leandro Penna has branded her "old" and "talentless".
The Argentinian model, who split from the businesswoman last October, claimed that Price only married stripper Kieran Hayler for money and publicity, reported Digital Spy.
"She's married to make money. She always drove me mad about wanting to get married but it wasn't something I ever felt like doing. Katie knows she's old and has to resort to doing stupid things to get publicity because she's got no talent.
"Katie's desperate for money. She's going to use Kieran until she's finished with him and then swap him for someone else. I'm glad I took the decision to leave her because she was driving me mad with her jealousy," he said.
Price recently defended her marriage to Hayler, insisting that she won't get dragged into a "tit for tat argument" with Peter Andre - the father of two of her children.