She is old and talentless, says Katie Price's ex-fiance
- JD(U) rules out tie-up, Lalu starts own campaign, clock ticks down for Congress
- In UP, Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Rahul Gandhi's ordinance shortcut loses way
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesnât know password
- Defence Ministry orders CBI probe into purchase of Rolls Royce engines by HAL
Model Katie Price's former fiance Leandro Penna has branded her "old" and "talentless".
The Argentinian model, who split from the businesswoman last October, claimed that Price only married stripper Kieran Hayler for money and publicity, reported Digital Spy.
"She's married to make money. She always drove me mad about wanting to get married but it wasn't something I ever felt like doing. Katie knows she's old and has to resort to doing stupid things to get publicity because she's got no talent.
"Katie's desperate for money. She's going to use Kieran until she's finished with him and then swap him for someone else. I'm glad I took the decision to leave her because she was driving me mad with her jealousy," he said.
Price recently defended her marriage to Hayler, insisting that she won't get dragged into a "tit for tat argument" with Peter Andre - the father of two of her children.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today