She is old and talentless, says Katie Price's ex-fiance
- Solar scam: Kerala CM Oommen Chandy moves High Court against vigilance court order
- Workplace complaints high with both SC, ST panels
- Bhubaneswar leads Govt’s Smart City list, Rs 50,802 crore to be invested over five years
- Dead whale washes ashore at Mumbai's Juhu beach
- Zika virus is 'spreading explosively', says UN health chief
Model Katie Price's former fiance Leandro Penna has branded her "old" and "talentless".
The Argentinian model, who split from the businesswoman last October, claimed that Price only married stripper Kieran Hayler for money and publicity, reported Digital Spy.
"She's married to make money. She always drove me mad about wanting to get married but it wasn't something I ever felt like doing. Katie knows she's old and has to resort to doing stupid things to get publicity because she's got no talent.
"Katie's desperate for money. She's going to use Kieran until she's finished with him and then swap him for someone else. I'm glad I took the decision to leave her because she was driving me mad with her jealousy," he said.
Price recently defended her marriage to Hayler, insisting that she won't get dragged into a "tit for tat argument" with Peter Andre - the father of two of her children.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph