She went to Israel to have child in a ‘peaceful’ environment, recalls a shaken Chabad House
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
The poster next to her picture on the wall reads "Everyone will do one good deed for Mira, her husband and their three children, to help each other and be kind and happy".
Pointing to the room in a corner on the second floor of the Chabad house where the Scrafs stayed, Chaya said: "It was hard for me to sleep yesterday... My husband and I slept in the same room as they did." The room is bare but for a bed, a wooden cupboard and a full-length mirror.
Rimon said he feels for the children. "The children were always a great presence in the house. Yousef is a very intelligent boy. Although four, he behaves like a young Rabbi participating in one activity everyday. I don't know how the children will deal with their mother's death. We have lost a piece of an ornament. She was the nucleus of the house. Words fall short. This is a great loss."
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer