Sheena Monnin ‘shocked’ at order to pay Donald Trump’s organization $5m
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Ex-Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin was flabbergasted when she was ordered to pay billionaire Donald Trump's company 5 million dollars for accusing the Miss Universe Organization of fixing the Miss USA 2012 pageant.
According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, the 27-year-old American beauty queen said she was shocked that the judgement was ruled against her and that the most logical course of action is to fight the ruling.
Monnin posted her initial response to the ruling on her official Facebook support page on Thursday, the New York Daily News reported.
She wrote that she had no idea of the clause in the Miss USA contract which says that the Miss Universe Organization, Donald Trump, and others have the legal right to choose the top five and the winner when she stated her opinion that the Miss USA pageant was rigged.