Sheila in hospital again
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital for a medical check-up on Friday evening, after she complained of fatigue and throat ache. She had undergone an angioplasty procedure at the hospital on November 27.
Parliamentary secretary Mukesh Sharma said Dikshit had resumed work three days after her angioplasty surgery. She had even gone to Gujarat to release Congress's manifesto in the run-up to the state Assembly election there. "The Gujarat trip was very hectic for the CM. She was brought here for a routine follow-up after her angioplasty, but is now resting here," a hospital source said.
Sharma said Dikshit was taken to the hospital for a routine check-up, but was later admitted. "Doctors said her condition appears to be absolutely normal, but she needs to take adequate rest," he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer