Sheila in hospital again
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital for a medical check-up on Friday evening, after she complained of fatigue and throat ache. She had undergone an angioplasty procedure at the hospital on November 27.
Parliamentary secretary Mukesh Sharma said Dikshit had resumed work three days after her angioplasty surgery. She had even gone to Gujarat to release Congress's manifesto in the run-up to the state Assembly election there. "The Gujarat trip was very hectic for the CM. She was brought here for a routine follow-up after her angioplasty, but is now resting here," a hospital source said.
Sharma said Dikshit was taken to the hospital for a routine check-up, but was later admitted. "Doctors said her condition appears to be absolutely normal, but she needs to take adequate rest," he said.