Shekhar Gupta answers India's queries on impact of Assembly election results 2013
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
- Rahul Gandhi dubs poll surveys as 'jokes'
Shekhar: This election should make us citizens very proud. Totally peaceful and very high turnout and total destruction of the nonsensical NOTA concept. Decisive verdict our democracy is healthy and robust.
Shekhar: Narendra Modi needs to reflect why his appeal failed in Chhatisgarh and was not fully decisive in Delhi.
#AskShekhar sir, is aap going to have impact on indian rural places?— abhijeet kumar (@itheabhijeet) December 8, 2013
Shekhar: Early days for AAP but it will make an impact on national political discourse and hit both Cong and BJP.
#AskShekhar Are we going to see more Priyanka in national stage n less Rahul?— Gundya (@gundya_limaye) December 8, 2013
Shekhar: Difficult to say. The more important question is, are we at least going to see, hear more of Rahul. Until now he only parachutes here and there and disappears.
Shekhar: Modi a factor but not as powerful as BJP thought. It failed to override local factors in delhi and chhattisgarh.
#askShekhar Would today's results give the central government 'lame duck' status? Should it refrain from taking major decisions now?— Sagar Tanksali (@tsagar) December 8, 2013
- Sale of sarees in ‘NaMo boxes’ banned in Pilibhit
- Curfew in Valley after youth’s death in police firing, probe ordered
- Kejriwal attacks Modi, his ‘growth’ model
- Mulayam blames central schemes for graft at village level
- UK to bring alive role of Indian soldiers
- Shalimar Mall owner held for duping resident
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy