Shekhar Kapur, A R Rahman unite to launch social media platform
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Filmmaker Shekhar Kapur and music icon A R Rahman today launched a social media platform, Qyuki Digital Media Pvt Ltd, to engage Indian youth emotionally and offer them a journey of creative self-discovery and identity while showcasing new media premiere content.
At Qyuki, youngsters will come together to experience and co-create differentiated content with the experts and have an opportunity to interact and learn from creative communities with a potential of themselves becoming brands of the future.
"At Qyuki, we are creating a world of opportunity, where it doesn't matter where you come from, but what matters is your creativity and the meaning one can derive from it. It's a world where people can learn from established domain experts, showcase their creativity and connect with like-minded people," co-founder Kapur said.
Rahman said Qyuki will help the youth to creatively explore themselves, open the window for creativity that exists in all corners of India and is a first step to trigger the imagination of Indian minds.
Qyuki would be active and focussed in driving creative expression of all art forms. The platform will emerge as a strong medium that will enable Indian youth to follow their creative instinct.