Shekhar Suman turns director with 'Heartless'
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Popular anchor and actor Shekhar Suman is back in action and this time he will be stepping into the director's shoes. 'Heartless', starring Adhyayan Suman, debutant Ariana Ayam, Om Puri, Deepti Naval and himself is a romantic thriller that Suman will be directing.
While romance is just a part of it, the film will also focus on a new medical phenomenon called the 'anesthesia awareness' (it's a condition where a patient cannot move his body, but can hear and understand all that's happening around him/her. Also the person can feel the pain in the body but cannot express it).
Talking about the film, Shekhar says, "'Heartless' is an usual love story which is refreshing and a new experience. In a period where Bollywood has nothing new to offer, I believe a film should have something that audience can carry back home when they leave the theatre. This is a film that concentrates on love between a mother and a son. I am sure every son will go home and give his mother a hug after watching the film."
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words