Shekhar Suman turns director with 'Heartless'
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
Popular anchor and actor Shekhar Suman is back in action and this time he will be stepping into the director's shoes. 'Heartless', starring Adhyayan Suman, debutant Ariana Ayam, Om Puri, Deepti Naval and himself is a romantic thriller that Suman will be directing.
While romance is just a part of it, the film will also focus on a new medical phenomenon called the 'anesthesia awareness' (it's a condition where a patient cannot move his body, but can hear and understand all that's happening around him/her. Also the person can feel the pain in the body but cannot express it).
Talking about the film, Shekhar says, "'Heartless' is an usual love story which is refreshing and a new experience. In a period where Bollywood has nothing new to offer, I believe a film should have something that audience can carry back home when they leave the theatre. This is a film that concentrates on love between a mother and a son. I am sure every son will go home and give his mother a hug after watching the film."
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants