Shekhar Suman turns director with 'Heartless'
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Popular anchor and actor Shekhar Suman is back in action and this time he will be stepping into the director's shoes. 'Heartless', starring Adhyayan Suman, debutant Ariana Ayam, Om Puri, Deepti Naval and himself is a romantic thriller that Suman will be directing.
While romance is just a part of it, the film will also focus on a new medical phenomenon called the 'anesthesia awareness' (it's a condition where a patient cannot move his body, but can hear and understand all that's happening around him/her. Also the person can feel the pain in the body but cannot express it).
Talking about the film, Shekhar says, "'Heartless' is an usual love story which is refreshing and a new experience. In a period where Bollywood has nothing new to offer, I believe a film should have something that audience can carry back home when they leave the theatre. This is a film that concentrates on love between a mother and a son. I am sure every son will go home and give his mother a hug after watching the film."
The film will have Adhyayan Suman playing the lead where he will be seen playing the role of a business tycoon.