Sherlyn Chopra back in Kamasutra 3D, to begin shoot soon
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Sherlyn Chopra, the first Indian Playboy pin-up, knows how to be in news in the big bad world of showbiz.
The model-turned-actress was recently in news for uploading her topless video from Kamasutra 3D on social networking site Twitter but without the consent of her director and producers. And reports were that she was dropped from the movie for violating the terms and agreement.
Reports further suggested that director Rupesh Paul was also planning to replace her with a Hollywood actress.
However, all is well between Sherlyn and her director and that they will finally begin shooting for the movie in Rajasthan next month.
"Lookin' forward to playin' an Indian Princess in the exotic locales of Rajasthan," Sherlyn tweeted.
And she further wrote: "After all, I'm phuckin' indispensable..... All's well that ends well..."
According to reports, the video was a screen test and wasn't meant for public viewing.