Sherlyn Chopra back in Kamasutra 3D, to begin shoot soon
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Sherlyn Chopra, the first Indian Playboy pin-up, knows how to be in news in the big bad world of showbiz.
The model-turned-actress was recently in news for uploading her topless video from Kamasutra 3D on social networking site Twitter but without the consent of her director and producers. And reports were that she was dropped from the movie for violating the terms and agreement.
Reports further suggested that director Rupesh Paul was also planning to replace her with a Hollywood actress.
However, all is well between Sherlyn and her director and that the two will finally begin shooting for the movie in Rajasthan next month.
"Lookin' forward to playin' an Indian Princess in the exotic locales of Rajasthan," Sherlyn tweeted.
And she further wrote: "After all, I'm phuckin' indispensable..... All's well that ends well..."
According to reports, the video was a screen test and wasn't meant for public viewing.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express