Sherlyn Chopra back in Kamasutra 3D, to begin shoot soon
- Porn ban: Govt lifts ban on websites sans child pornography
- Mumbai attacks: Five explosive revelations made by Tariq Khosa
- Parliamentary panel on land bill postpones meet following suspension of Congress MP
- Combative Opposition stalls Parliament proceedings
- Missing Pawan Hans chopper sighted, rescue operation to resume tomorrow
Sherlyn Chopra, the first Indian Playboy pin-up, knows how to be in news in the big bad world of showbiz.
The model-turned-actress was recently in news for uploading her topless video from Kamasutra 3D on social networking site Twitter but without the consent of her director and producers. And reports were that she was dropped from the movie for violating the terms and agreement.
Reports further suggested that director Rupesh Paul was also planning to replace her with a Hollywood actress.
However, all is well between Sherlyn and her director and that the two will finally begin shooting for the movie in Rajasthan next month.
"Lookin' forward to playin' an Indian Princess in the exotic locales of Rajasthan," Sherlyn tweeted.
And she further wrote: "After all, I'm phuckin' indispensable..... All's well that ends well..."
According to reports, the video was a screen test and wasn't meant for public viewing.