Sheryl Crow 'knew' about Lance Armstrong’s doping
- Positions hardening, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- After Fali, former SC judge K T Thomas questions Lokpal selection
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Supreme Court directs Centre, states to stop discrimination against HIV+ kids
- Judge among 11 dead in Pakistan court in alleged suicide attack
Sheryl Crow, who dated disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong a decade ago, knew all about his cheating ways, it has been revealed.
Reportedly, the Grammy Award winner was reportedly present in an Indiana hospital room in 2004, when Armstrong asked teammate Frankie Andreu and his wife to lie about the fact that he had doped.
Armstrong started dating Crow in 2003 and the couple were briefly engaged before calling it quits in 2006.
According to Celebuzz, she was twice named in affidavits given to the US Anti-Doping Agency by Betsy Andreu that alleged Armstrong had used performance enhancing substances.
Crow herself has not spoken about the doping allegations.