Sheryl Crow 'knew' about Lance Armstrong’s doping
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Varun Gandhi to file nomination; Kejriwal arrives in Varanasi
Sheryl Crow, who dated disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong a decade ago, knew all about his cheating ways, it has been revealed.
Reportedly, the Grammy Award winner was reportedly present in an Indiana hospital room in 2004, when Armstrong asked teammate Frankie Andreu and his wife to lie about the fact that he had doped.
Armstrong started dating Crow in 2003 and the couple were briefly engaged before calling it quits in 2006.
According to Celebuzz, she was twice named in affidavits given to the US Anti-Doping Agency by Betsy Andreu that alleged Armstrong had used performance enhancing substances.
Crow herself has not spoken about the doping allegations.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi