Shiamak Davar to judge Dance Ke Superstar
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Zee's hot dance property continues its journey on the channel. After Dance India Doubles, the channel will start Dance Ke Superstar, which will see a face-off between the contestants of DID I and II that include Shakti, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Dharmesh, Prince and Vrushali.
Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar has been roped in to judge the show. As for their grandmaster, celebrity judge Mithun Chakraborty, the actor will either appear in the inaugural episode or the finale.
Shiamak will be joined by guest judges who will either be film stars or their earlier DID judges like Remo D'Souza and Geeta Kapoor, every week. The show will start airing from April 15.
Shiamak, who in the past judged shows like Dance Premiere League, says, "Dance is worship for me and I am really excited about being a part of Dance Ke Superstar as it has such amazing talent across different dancing styles. Having all of them together on one stage will certainly make for some dazzling performances and tough competition…And the one thing that I am certainly dreading is to choose the best among them."