Shiamak Davar to judge Dance Ke Superstar
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Zee's hot dance property continues its journey on the channel. After Dance India Doubles, the channel will start Dance Ke Superstar, which will see a face-off between the contestants of DID I and II that include Shakti, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Dharmesh, Prince and Vrushali.
Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar has been roped in to judge the show. As for their grandmaster, celebrity judge Mithun Chakraborty, the actor will either appear in the inaugural episode or the finale.
Shiamak will be joined by guest judges who will either be film stars or their earlier DID judges like Remo D'Souza and Geeta Kapoor, every week. The show will start airing from April 15.
Shiamak, who in the past judged shows like Dance Premiere League, says, "Dance is worship for me and I am really excited about being a part of Dance Ke Superstar as it has such amazing talent across different dancing styles. Having all of them together on one stage will certainly make for some dazzling performances and tough competition…And the one thing that I am certainly dreading is to choose the best among them."