Shilpa Shetty looks for chemistry in 'Nach Baliye' couples
- NDA falls behind as campaign swings poll towards Nitish-Lalu: Lokniti CSDS pre-poll survey
- Govt hikes excise duty on petrol by Rs 1.6 per litre, diesel by 40 paisa
- Four Mi-25 attack helicopters for Afghanistan: India's bold move
- Pakistan is going to remain a problem for India: Western Army Commander
- Religious places of Muslims, Christians in Odisha should be under state regulating authority: RSS
Popular couple celebrities like Gurmeet Choudhary, Rithvik Dhanjani, Bruna Abdalah, Raju Shrivastav and others will battle it out with their better half on the dance floor on the sixth season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'.
The show will bring 11 celebrity couples, two hosts – Gautam Rode and Karan Wahi and the celebrated trio – Shilpa Shetty-Kundra, Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis as judges.
"I am happy to be back in the show. I will try to be fair... I will be looking for a good chemistry among the couples as that is the important thing," Shilpa said.
However, Sajid says his focus will be more on the entertainment than on dancing.
Choreographer Terence Lewis will look for technicalities and offer guidance and tips to the contestants.
The sixth season will bring together an array of the married couples and some dating sizzle on the dance floor.
The eleven celebrity couples are comedian Raju and Shika Shrivastav, TV couples – Raquesh Vashisht and Riddhi Dogra, Kanica Maheswari Ghai and Ankur Ghai, Gurmeet Choudhary with Debina, Ripudaman Handa and Shivangi Verma, Yash Sinha and Amrapali Gupta, Kiku and Priyanka Sharda, Bruna Abdullah and Omar Farooquie, Sanjeev Seth and Lata Sabharwal, Ritwik Dhanjani and Asha Negi and Vinod Pradhan and Raksha.