Shilpa Shetty looks for chemistry in 'Nach Baliye' couples
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Popular couple celebrities like Gurmeet Choudhary, Rithvik Dhanjani, Bruna Abdalah, Raju Shrivastav and others will battle it out with their better half on the dance floor on the sixth season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'.
The show will bring 11 celebrity couples, two hosts – Gautam Rode and Karan Wahi and the celebrated trio – Shilpa Shetty-Kundra, Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis as judges.
"I am happy to be back in the show. I will try to be fair... I will be looking for a good chemistry among the couples as that is the important thing," Shilpa said.
However, Sajid says his focus will be more on the entertainment than on dancing.
Choreographer Terence Lewis will look for technicalities and offer guidance and tips to the contestants.
The sixth season will bring together an array of the married couples and some dating sizzle on the dance floor.
The eleven celebrity couples are comedian Raju and Shika Shrivastav, TV couples – Raquesh Vashisht and Riddhi Dogra, Kanica Maheswari Ghai and Ankur Ghai, Gurmeet Choudhary with Debina, Ripudaman Handa and Shivangi Verma, Yash Sinha and Amrapali Gupta, Kiku and Priyanka Sharda, Bruna Abdullah and Omar Farooquie, Sanjeev Seth and Lata Sabharwal, Ritwik Dhanjani and Asha Negi and Vinod Pradhan and Raksha.
The show will go on air from November 9 on 'Star Plus' channel.