Shilpa Shetty takes a dip at Maha Kumbh
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- Donât show exit polls disguised as opinion polls, says poll panel
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents.
"Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh (salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter today morning.
The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18